Title: Vastu Desi Gold Premium Pure and Healthy Ghee
About this item:
- It is ideal for: AUTHENTIC TASTE - Made with pure buffalo Milk, the desi ghee is made by slowly cooking for about 3.5 hours over gradually increased temperatures giving it an authentic delicious aroma and granular texture just like homemade ghee.
- USE COOKING -Cooking, frying, baking, sauteing or seasoning your favorite recipes to bring more taste and aroma to your food.
- VALUE FOR MONEY -Vastu brings you a product of top-notch quality with the most natural taste. Our offerings have no artificial additives and are free of preservatives so as to benefit our consumers at their very best.
- EXCEPTIONALLY - aromatic, Vastu Desi Gold Ghee has a creamy gold appearance and features a bold, lingering aroma. The flavor of the ghee is fresh, rich, and buttery.
- Vastu Desi Gold Ghee 100% Grass-Fed Ghee is manufactured from the finest quality grass-fed buffalo's milk butter under strict aseptic conditions following the recommended safety and hygiene standards. We follow the traditional technical method of churning butter to produce a rich taste and rich aroma in ghee.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? Vastu Desi Gold Ghee is Desi Ghee. Vastu Desi Gold Ghee is a natural source of energy. Vastu Desi Gold Ghee provides energy and warmth. Vastu Desi Gold Ghee contains DHA which helps in brain development and improves memory. Vastu Desi Gold Ghee is high in calories. This helps babies recently weaned from breast milk gain weight.
- HOW TO USE IT? Vastu Pure Desi Ghee is made from clarifying 100% pure butter from grass-fed buffalo milk.
Frequently asked questions
ghee is one of the many in the class of clarified butters. ghee is a naturally purified and shelf stable version of clarified butter where all detectable water is removed, making it stable. ghee is also well filtered, leaving it as a pure butter fat that need not be refrigerated. to truly be ghee and not just anhydrous milk fat, it must be cultured and rendered over direct heat, rather than separated mechanically.
Ghee doesn’t have to be refrigerated. It has a lengthy shelf life and is always a spreadable consistency.
Ghee is one of the best healthy fats you can use.
- It’s teeming in vitamins A, D, E and K.
- It’s fat that doesn’t make you fat.
- It’s high in butyric acid for good digestion.
- It’s free of lactose and casein.
- It’s the perfect balance of Omega 3 to 6.
- It contains a unique kind of fatty acid. Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Some studies have shown that CLA can reduce body fat and blood pressure.
Ghee has one of the higher smoke points.
Clarified butter and ghee are not the same.
Ghee is simmered and cooked longer than clarified butter. This labor of extended love rewards the palate with a rich, caramelized nutty taste while preserving all the health benefits for mind and body.
Cow ghee has a yellow color, whereas buffalo ghee has white color. Among the two, yellow ghee is a powerhouse of nutrition and has a lesser fat. Hence, if you are looking for weight management, consider having cow ghee.
The easiest way to check the purity of cow ghee is to heat a little portion of it on a spoon. If it melts and turns yellow, then its authenticity is questionable. But if it is heated, it melts and turns into a dark brownish color, then it is pure.
Many people have the wrong idea that consuming ghee makes people fat. Contrary to popular belief, ghee contains a saturated fat called short-chain fatty acids that along with providing energy to our body, aids in weight loss. It helps to get rid of stubborn fat.
A2 ghee is the best form of ghee for health.