Vastu Cow Desi Ghee | Made Traditionally from Curd | Pure Cow Ghee for Better Digestion and Immunity.
About this item :
- Vastu cow ghee made from cows milk by adopting traditional procedures and meeting stringent quality standards. A taste of purity. This agmark special grade ghee is quality assured to make foods; sweet dishes; kheers and sweets flavor some and mouth-watering.
- Perfect festival gift - fit for any occasion, a pack of health and wellness
- Definitely vegetarian ! No artificial color
- This rich and aromatic vastu cow ghee naturally contains “ vitamin a ” that is known to support immunity.
- Now enhance the aroma and deliciousness of every dish with “ vastu cow ghee “. Which is made with love,in india.
- Traditional indian cooking core ingridient, good for overall health and strength.
Vastu Cow ghee a brand that you like and trust, ensures that good quality products reach your kitchen and that Vastu Cow Ghee stays true.
- Taste the Purity of “ Vastu Cow Ghee "
- Ghee is considered to be healthy fat.
- Pure Cow ghee naturally contains vitamin A which is known to support the immune system.
- Ghee is a clarified form of butter. According to Ayurveda, it improves the absorption ability of the small intestines and decreases the acidic pH of our gastrointestinal tract. Ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids which decrease LDL cholesterol.
INGREDIENT :- GHEE (Milk Fat)
Vastu Agmark ghee is an ISO 22000:2005HACCP food safety certified company.
Frequently asked questions
ghee is one of the many in the class of clarified butters. ghee is a naturally purified and shelf stable version of clarified butter where all detectable water is removed, making it stable. ghee is also well filtered, leaving it as a pure butter fat that need not be refrigerated. to truly be ghee and not just anhydrous milk fat, it must be cultured and rendered over direct heat, rather than separated mechanically.
Ghee doesn’t have to be refrigerated. It has a lengthy shelf life and is always a spreadable consistency.
Ghee is one of the best healthy fats you can use.
- It’s teeming in vitamins A, D, E and K.
- It’s fat that doesn’t make you fat.
- It’s high in butyric acid for good digestion.
- It’s free of lactose and casein.
- It’s the perfect balance of Omega 3 to 6.
- It contains a unique kind of fatty acid. Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Some studies have shown that CLA can reduce body fat and blood pressure.
Ghee has one of the higher smoke points.
Clarified butter and ghee are not the same.
Ghee is simmered and cooked longer than clarified butter. This labor of extended love rewards the palate with a rich, caramelized nutty taste while preserving all the health benefits for mind and body.
Cow ghee has a yellow color, whereas buffalo ghee has white color. Among the two, yellow ghee is a powerhouse of nutrition and has a lesser fat. Hence, if you are looking for weight management, consider having cow ghee.
The easiest way to check the purity of cow ghee is to heat a little portion of it on a spoon. If it melts and turns yellow, then its authenticity is questionable. But if it is heated, it melts and turns into a dark brownish color, then it is pure.
Many people have the wrong idea that consuming ghee makes people fat. Contrary to popular belief, ghee contains a saturated fat called short-chain fatty acids that along with providing energy to our body, aids in weight loss. It helps to get rid of stubborn fat.
A2 ghee is the best form of ghee for health.