Goshala A2 Gir Cow's Ghee | Pure Desi Cow's Ghee - for Better Digestion and Boost Immunity | Vedic Bilona Method | Grassfade,Traditional, Cultred & Premium Ghee | Glass Mason Jar With Golden Lid
About this item:
- 100% PURE A2 GHEE :- Our Gir Cow Desi Ghee is nutritious, healthy and pure which is made from A2 milk of Gir Cow. Our desi ghee is 100% natural, produced by grass-fed Indian desi cow milk.
- 5000 YEARS OLD VEDIC BILONA METHOD :- 1. Milking cow by hand (dohan) milking is done by hands after feeding calf properly 2. Fresh milk (without boiling) is cultured with buttermilk for making curd 3. bilona process with wooden churner to obtain makkhan (butter) 4. Cooking makkhan (butter) on cow dung cake and wooden fire using iron vasel 5. Pure ghee filtered with cotton to remove residue
- BILONA GHEE is enriched with anti oxidants, Omega 3 &9, vitamin A, D, E, & K, health benefit help in digestion, slow down ageing process, immunity booster, best lubricant for joints, good for pregnant woman, good for healthy heart, reduce bad cholesterol, naturally improve reproductive power, balance vaat & pitta dosha, good for growing kids, rich in Omega 6, holistic development, treat migraine & asthma, improve good cholesterol, good for bones and teeth structure
- A2 CULTURED COW GHEE :- It is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi Gir cows. A2 cultured cow ghee is gluten-free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities. Unlike regular milk, A2 milk contains only A2 protein, which is healthier and safer than A1 protein.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC GHEE :- Our Ghee is full of nutritive fatty acids, an ideal fat source for an Indian vegetarian diet. Regular consumption of our high-quality A2 ghee helps reduce cholesterol, improves the heart's functioning and reduces joint pain. It keeps the body healthy and increases its potency.
- REVEAL RICHNESS OF A2 DESI COW GHEE :- The A2 milk utilised to make our ghee contains nutrients such as calcium, iron, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E.
- PACKAGE CONTENT :- Goshala A2 Pure Ghee; Quantity ;- 500ml ; Shelf Life :- 270 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
- ✔Goshala Pure Bilona Gir Cow Ghee made from Desi Cow milk from our own desi cows which are grass-fed.
- The milk is removed by hand then boiled to make curd. The whole curd is churned with a wooden churner in traditional method, the butter obtained from this method then turned into ghee through slow heating process.
- ✔Cow ghee is proven beneficial for the body by Ayurveda. The consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and improves Immunity. Because of its high smoke point, ghee is one of the best to use in cooking since it won’t break down into free radicals like others
- ✔It is made by a simple process of gently simmering butter to remove potential allergens such as casein and lactose.
- ✔The type of saturated fat that Desi Ghee has is the short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism. Good for your heart: Vitamin K2 found in Desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow.
- ✔Gir Cow Are One Of The Oldest Breeds Native of India And Belong To The Kathiyavad Region Of Gujarat And is Named After Gir Forest.They Are Renowned For Their Capacity of Yielding More Milk And Disease Resistant Abilities. Gir Cow Produce A2 Milk Rich In A2 Beta Casein Protein Which is a Healthier option For consumption. The Milk From Gir Cows Will Restore Prosperity of Health In you,adults and children Alike on Regular Intake
- ✔Our methods are traditional while our approach is unconventional. We as an organization have adopted newer techniques of packaging, delivery, safety parameters and more via scientific methods.
Frequently asked questions
ghee is one of the many in the class of clarified butters. ghee is a naturally purified and shelf stable version of clarified butter where all detectable water is removed, making it stable. ghee is also well filtered, leaving it as a pure butter fat that need not be refrigerated. to truly be ghee and not just anhydrous milk fat, it must be cultured and rendered over direct heat, rather than separated mechanically.
Ghee doesn’t have to be refrigerated. It has a lengthy shelf life and is always a spreadable consistency.
Ghee is one of the best healthy fats you can use.
- It’s teeming in vitamins A, D, E and K.
- It’s fat that doesn’t make you fat.
- It’s high in butyric acid for good digestion.
- It’s free of lactose and casein.
- It’s the perfect balance of Omega 3 to 6.
- It contains a unique kind of fatty acid. Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Some studies have shown that CLA can reduce body fat and blood pressure.
Ghee has one of the higher smoke points.
Clarified butter and ghee are not the same.
Ghee is simmered and cooked longer than clarified butter. This labor of extended love rewards the palate with a rich, caramelized nutty taste while preserving all the health benefits for mind and body.
Cow ghee has a yellow color, whereas buffalo ghee has white color. Among the two, yellow ghee is a powerhouse of nutrition and has a lesser fat. Hence, if you are looking for weight management, consider having cow ghee.
The easiest way to check the purity of cow ghee is to heat a little portion of it on a spoon. If it melts and turns yellow, then its authenticity is questionable. But if it is heated, it melts and turns into a dark brownish color, then it is pure.
Many people have the wrong idea that consuming ghee makes people fat. Contrary to popular belief, ghee contains a saturated fat called short-chain fatty acids that along with providing energy to our body, aids in weight loss. It helps to get rid of stubborn fat.
A2 ghee is the best form of ghee for health.